Protecting Your Alma Home
These days, it's essential to take measures to protect your home and loved ones from a variety of dangers. You never know when something can happen, catching you off guard. Though Alma is a beautiful place to live, burglaries can happen as well as a fire, flood or carbon monoxide leak. ADT home monitoring can protect against these possible threats, letting you and your family live with total peace of mind.
ADT home monitoring systems come with tons of history behind them - over 100 years to be exact. The company is not only the leader in home monitoring, but also the oldest. History goes a long ways, providing customers with the best monitoring systems possible.
ADT currently has over 6 million residential and business customers throughout North America. And there's a reason why these numbers are growing. We know how to monitor better than the competition. Are you ready to protect your Alma home?
Did you know that homes with a monitoring system are three times less likely to be burglarized? Getting a monitoring system helps put the odds in your favor. Don't become another burglary statistic.
Benefits of Protecting Your Alma and What It Means
- Constant Monitoring Means 24/7 Protection.
Rain or shine, ADT home monitoring systems provide 24/7 monitoring, even in Alma. There are five different monitoring systems, which ensures that everything operates flawlessly. It provides total peace of mind, since your home is always protected.
- Protection Against Numerous Dangers.
Regardless of where you live - whether it's Alma or somewhere else, numerous dangers can happen to your home. You never know when a home will experience a burglary, fire, carbon monoxide leak or even extreme temperature changes. ADT home monitored systems protects against these. Being proactive is a sure way to prevent these dangers from occurring in you Alma home.
When it comes to burglaries, did you know?
- Home monitoring systems are a great burglary deterrent. Nine out of 10 burglars said they'd avoid a home with a security system.
- The summer time is the most common time for burglaries to occur.
- Contrary to common belief, most burglaries happen during the day when people have gone to work and school or are out running errands.
- Only 13 percent of burglaries are actually solved by the police.
When it comes to fires, did you know?
- Over the course of a lifetime, a home has a one in five (or 25%) chance of experiencing a house fire.
- Every 34 minutes, someone is injured in a fire.
- Half of home fires are cooking related.
Find the Right Monitoring Package for your Home
Every home requires different monitoring needs. You can view the different choices available to you in Alma by exploring the packages page for detailed information.
Get Installed as Early as Tomorrow
See complete Terms and Conditions